BIG BUSINESS AWARD APPLICATION
DEADLINE: AUGUST 25, 2017
The Sterling Award for Big Business (100+ full time equivalent employed by Arizona operation. Full time equals 30+ hours per week. Example: Two part time employees working 15 hour per week equal one full time employee) recognizes significant contributions to quality of life and the economic fabric of the community. Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
• established for a minimum of three years;
• licensed as a legitimate business in the state of Arizona;
• current member in good standing of the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce
• 5 years since being awarded winner in this category
The Sterling Award selection process is among the most credible of all business award competitions in the metro Phoenix area. Following submission, your application will be reviewed by a panel of six judges who will individually score your responses to each question. Judges will use a 10 point grading system for each question, resulting in a cumulative score for each applicant. The three applicants with the highest scores will advance as finalists. *Current applicants are not eligible to judge.
The second phase of the judging process will include an on-site interview during which the judges will visit the finalists’ places of business. Each finalist will have an opportunity to make a formal presentation, conduct a facility tour and respond to additional questions from the judges. This process will result in a second and final set of scores which will determine the winner in your category. The winner will remain confidential until announced at the Sterling Awards Luncheon on Friday, November 18th.
At the event, all finalists will be recognized on stage in addition to the video presentations. Additionally, the finalists will be invited to a special VIP party prior to the Sterling Awards Luncheon.
Please make note of the following important dates and deadlines:
Complete the form below and answer all questions entirely. Applications must be submitted online. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Fields indicated with * are required.
• Download the form for your reference HERE. **Please note that the form needs to be completed and submitted online.**
• If you have questions about the application or how to properly complete the application process, please contact Cheri Valentino, 480.355.2708 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Sterling Awards. The 2017 award application period is now closed.