Ambassador Committee Chair
Top Dog Innovations
Ambassadors serve as stewards of the Chamber, assist in recruiting and welcoming new members and provide guidance in the planning and execution of specific networking activities. Our Ambassadors also play a key role supporting our community outreach efforts. Available at all membership levels.
Thank you for your interest in the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Committee. Our Ambassador Committee is currently full, but we are always accepting applications which we will review when we have new spots open!
● Qualified to wear the redesigned Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador name badge
● Greater visibility for your business
● Development of business contacts through relationships established as a Chamber Ambassador
● Development of relationships with other Ambassadors
● Recognition of Ambassadors at events, in the Chamber’s newsletter, and on the Chamber’s website when applicable
● Opportunity to be featured as the Chambers “Ambassador of the Month”
● Keeps you informed about what is going on in the business community
● Gives you leadership opportunities with the Chamber and community
● Online exposure via our Ambassador Program link on our website (page is currently under construction)
● Receive new member listings every month for contact. These listings will be divided throughout the ambassadors at each meeting.
● Exclusive Ambassador chamber training classes
● Exclusive Ambassador events
● Must be a Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce member in good standing for 90 days or more
● Must have a good attendance record
● Prospective members must submit their application form (below) with letter of approval from employer (if necessary) to the Chamber office or email it to Info@scottsdalechamber.com
● If application is approved, an email or phone call will follow to schedule an interview date
● At the Ambassador training, you will be provided with guidelines, and other pertinent information
● Ambassador’s company/organization must maintain membership within the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce
● New Ambassadors are placed on a 90 day probation after which time the leadership committee will review the overall performance
● Prospective members may attend the Ambassadors meetings two times as a visitor with a before joining as a member
● All ambassadors are subject to being counseled or dropped at the discretion of the leadership committee and/or the Chamber staff
If you are interested in becoming an ambassador, please click here for the application.