The Sterling Award is one of the most coveted business awards in the Valley, with a rigorous application, judging and selection process. Anyone may nominate a business in good standing with the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Four teams of 6 judges each conduct an initial review of all applications and narrow the field to three finalists in each category.
– Micro Business – Recognizes an entrepreneurship or emerging business exhibiting success through innovation, creativity and collaboration. (1-5 Employees)
– Small Business – Recognizes a company that demonstrates success through product or service innovation, quality and professionalism, and has made contributions to community-orientated projects. (6-99 employees)
– Big Business – Recognizes significant contributions to quality of life and the economic fabric of the community. (100+ Employees)
– Non-Profit – Recognizes the social, cultural, educational and economic impact of an organization on its constituents and/or the broader community.
- Once the finalists are identified the judging teams visit those companies to conduct a personal interview and get a behind-the-scenes look at the operations.
- Each judge independently casts a set of points for the finalists based on their embodiment of the award criteria.
- The points are tallied and the results remain secret until revealed at the luncheon.
One of the highlights of the Sterling Awards Celebration is the highly anticipated video presentation of each of the 12 finalists.
**Learn more about the many sponsorship packages available!**
Packages include Presenting Sponsor, VIP Reception Sponsor, Award Sponsor, Corporate Table Sponsors, and more!
To secure your sponsorship contact: Cheri’ Valentino, email@example.com or call: 480-355-2708